BriefSJK 12:53, 29 September 2010 (EDT)
I used oscilloscope and write a formal lab repoet.
SummarySJK 12:52, 29 September 2010 (EDT)
- Report your value for the fall time using AC coupling.
Fall time("measure" functions):86.58ms Fall time("read"): 52ms (about 5 intervals, each interval is 10ms)
- Include uncertainty in your measurement!
- Can't read to decimal place. And 52ms is estimated by counting intervals.
- Explain how you measured this (briefly)
- Count how many intervals between 10% of the peak voltage to 10% of the lowest voltage.
- What did you learn?
- I learned how to use oscilloscope and do open physcis.
- What did you explore outside of the standard lab procedure? Anything interesting?
- Nothing I think. I want to try the last part, but I don't have another free function generator.
- What could make the lab better next year?
- Add some interesting stuffs. Such as the last part of the oscilloscope lab, but most people have no chance to do it.