Physics307L F08:Schedule/Week 5 agenda
Agenda for Lecture
A combination of practical and a little theoretical
- Note about wiki lab grade (If I didn't email you...)
- Discussion about labs; /Good lab notebooks; /Data analysis
- How to report uncertainty
- Possibly: How to graph results w/ theory
- Possibly: sensitivity for uncertainty propagation
- Probability density function
- Central Limit Theorem
- Normal Distribution
Agenda for Labs
- Today you definitely need to talk with Koch about what needs to be included in your lab summary.
- Must finish taking data this week. Summary should be completed outside of class.
Must complete your hands-on "quiz" or interview with Koch.The in-class "quiz" is actually on-going...but you can request one at the end if you think I may have a bad impression of your understanding.