Post-Processing of Oligo Arrays on Corning Ultra GAPS slides
Back to Brown Lab
- Using a diamond scribe, etch the non-printed side of the array to denote the boundaries of the printed area
- UV cross-link printed DNA onto glass substrate with 65mJ of energy in a Stratalinker (650 x 100uJ) and transfer arrays on a slide rack
- Prehybridization in 5x SSC, 0.1 mg/ml BSA, 0.1% SDS at 42°C for 60 Min. (300 ml MQ H2O, 100 ml filtered 20 x SSC, 4 ml 10mg/ml BSA stock solution (filtered), 4 ml 10% SDS, prewarm in 42°C waterbath for 60 min)
- Rinse in arrays in 0.1 x SSC for 5 min at RT
- Repeat step 4
- Transfer arrays to MQ water and incubate at RT for 30 sec.
- Spin dry arrays in a table to centrifuge at 500 rpm for 5 min.
- Use arrays the same day that they are postprocessed
- USE FOR CORNING ULTRA GAPS SLIDES ONLY, DO NOT USE ON POLYLYSINE COATED SURFACES
DRAFT VERSION 01.17.06