Prince:Notebook/PPIX/Candidate Protein Pair
- Solved PDB binding structure
- There are ~10,000 structures with 2 chains on PDB, so plenty of candidates.
- Available in purified state
- Forms a complex in vivo
- Ideally, this would be manipulatable
- Available in affinity tag form for IP.
- Gβ/Gγ are only stable when together
- Gβ/Gγ and their interactions with Phosducin or PhLP are potentially superior candidates
- There is a directly manipulatible interaction (BMW Lab has an inhibitor of that interaction)
- Phosducin-Gβ/Gγ structures are known
- SH2 domain??
- ERK2/MKP1 or MKP3