Radiation Safety Training
This is a classroom based training, that will serve as a general introduction to working with radiation. The course is approximately 3 hours and is taught approximately every week and a half. This training in mandatory before you can begin any work involving radiation.
Register as follows:
- Go to the MIT EHS Training Homepage
- Select I need to complete the Training Needs Assessment. and hit Submit.
- Select the purple tab in the middle of the page labeled Register for Classroom Training.
- Follow prompts to register for Course EHS0301c-A - Radiation Safety: Laboratory, which is found under the following:
- Environment Health and Safety > Radiation Safety > EHS0260c-A: General Biosafety for Researchers