Reactome & cMAP
This presentation includes a comparison of the features of two bioinformatics tools, Reactome and cMAP.
- Curated resource of core pathways and reactions in human biology and 21 non-human species.
- A prototype system to access and link molecular profiles, molecular targets, targeted agents, and clinical data.
- Data model / Schema
- consists of pathways, reactions, entities
- Search / Extended search
- links to external references
- finds pathways linked with input/output compounds
- identifies significant events linked with genes
- manage local versions
- Editorial calendar
- lists planned updates, curation information
- defines tissue and histology types
- Molecular profiles
- displays expression ratios spatially in chromosomal and 2D array formats
- Molecular targets
- organizes gene targets based on:
- ontology (GO)
- pathways (BioCARTA)
- CMAP annotated pathways
- Targeted agents
- found in CTEP, CMAP trials
- Clinical trials