- Running gel of yesterday's gradient PCR:
- Getting strange secondary product on E0240 BB pcr. Should re-try with vent polymerase.
- Did so (but ran out of template dna in the process):
- Newly constructed I2055 doesn't have promoter in it
- E0240-1AK3 looks scarred from reverse. Forward sequence is too short; trying again with primers internal to GFP.
- T9002-3K3 just matched 3K3
- T9002-3K3 and 1AK3
- I2057-1AK3 (strange growth)
- I2056-1AC3, 1AT3 (none)
- Re-plating these
- Row 1: I2057-3K3 (4-1) , I2057-1AK3(1-4) E0240-3K3(1-4) 
- Row 2: T9002-3K3 (4-1) , T9002-1AK3 
- brackets indicate colony chosen for sequencing
- 3K3 may be working, but mis-priming in the PCR. Will check with internal GFP primers.