Projects/ Work Flow
- add assessment of total Syk to CoFAR4
- Kenny will work with Shashi on CoFAR1 samples
- Clarify whether CoFAR1 and 4 protocols both include plasma collection
- round 1 flow analysis is complete, there are additional files that need to be re-analyzed with our newer template
- project work space will need to be reorganized to distribute projects across additional computers and ensure adequate back up -- suggest splitting ICAC and CoFAR
- Milk Project
- Congrats to Lara on first presentation -- grace under pressure
- Have we adequately addressed issue with acquisition template that led to data loss?
- Data need to be reorganized after this round of data analysis and should ensure that R script is available.
- dendromer analysis looks good. will pursue project using this protocol
- Need comprehensive protocol for the Jurkat transfection experiments including assessment of beta-gal with luciferase.
- Current literature list will be kept on Resources page -- new (old) basophil paper
Recruitment/ Team Update
- Emily to start September 9
- Wayne will be meeting with Madhan regularly to begin transition.
- NO UPDATES ON BIGMAC
- New FlowJo key for 17-46
- will need to allow occasional use of that computer by others (e.g. Ramon)
- Desk/Bench Space
- When Alex is done, Lara will move into Kathy's old little office with computer
- Inspection memo sent last night regarding storage of chemicals
- Neisha's incident
- let's learn from this!
- no open-toed shoes
- keep unfixed human specimens in the hood
- R course
- next week library session continuing on lesson 3?
Previous ToDo Items
- create protocol for total Syk measurement (wayne)
- icata analysis (team) -- home stretch!
New ToDo Items
- Check CoFAR protocols for plasma collection and to add the total Syk (and beads)
- Re-organize data between the three Macs and add more back ups
- complete RA project transfection protocol