Talk:DataONE:Notebook/Data Citation and Sharing Policy/2010/07/27
- Heather A Piwowar 12:39, 27 July 2010 (EDT): Thanks Nic. This is getting easier to interpret, that's great. A few more suggestions:
- include a table(PubCode) and a table command for all variables binary/category you include in your regression, if you ever add more
- for non-binary/variables: in addition to hist, can you include a summary(ImFa), so that it will print out the mean, number of missing impact factors, etc
- include the whole output of the script in your page, at least once for the things that won't change. It would help to see the table() outputs for PubCode for example.
- we'll talk about factors and how to interpret these.