- RS 20:59, 10 May 2006 (EDT): According to the CDP website, CDP provided funds to help support 3 students on various iGEM teams in 2005. Perhaps we should hit them up for funding again this year? (We should also explore other institutional sources of funding as Samantha was suggesting.)
- RS 11:49, 9 May 2006 (EDT): An account has been set up under Drew's name for the iGEM team. Now working on getting it hooked into the MIT alumni association giving database.
- RS 13:07, 3 May 2006 (EDT): Fund will be set up as a Pool D (expendable) account via Roni Dudley-Cowans in the BE office.
- RS 13:07, 3 May 2006 (EDT): Solicitation package has been reviewed by the Treasurer's office (Bonnie Kellerman).
- RS 13:07, 3 May 2006 (EDT): Account cannot be overrun at the end of the fiscal year (June 30). From Roni Dudley-Cowans.
- RS 10:43, 26 April 2006 (EDT): Jen Wilinsky will be initiating the documentation to start our fund in the next couple days.
- RS 11:58, 24 April 2006 (EDT): I've spoken with Theresa Lee from the MIT alumni association about our fundraising drive. She had some useful advice. I think it is important to get our pdf package together ASAP. I've also sent email to Jen Wilinsky at the MIT alumni association to initiate setup of an account into which we can accept donations.