- Tao obtained his B.S. (2011) in Chemistry from Tsinghua University. Now he is working on his master degree in Prof. Dongsheng Liu's group and expected to graduate in July, 2013.
- Tao's current research experiences mainly focus on the fabrication of 3D DNA nano structures and related applications.
- Tao has a broad interest in DNA self-assembly, plasmonic nanostructures, imaging of cell & biomolecules, nano-bio interface, new catalysts, etc.
- In addition to scientific interests, Tao also likes reading, tennis, table tennis, soccer, badminton, listening to the music, etc.
- Tao is a diligent, highly motivated person and also a quick learner. In addition, he is outgoing and a good team member.