User:A. Vanden Broeck
- A. Vanden Broeck
- Institute for nature and forest research
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Geraardsbergen, Belgium etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in a governmental research institute in Flanders, Belgium. I learned about OpenWetWare from linkedin, and I've joined because I want to share and discuss research ideas, research projects, lab protocols and molecular techniques in the field of conservation genetics and molecular ecology.
- 2004 PhD, Ghent University
- 1994, MS, University of Leuven
- 1998, BS, University of Leuven
- population genetics, conservation genetics, paternity analysis of trees, gene flow, intorgression, hybridisation of plants
- Interest in the use of molecular tools in conservation genetics of wild plants and trees
- Interest 3
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.