I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Abizar Lakdawalla
- Proxeom Inc
- Los Altos Hills, CA, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work at Proxeom and had worked before at Illumina defining their Next gen sequencing boxes and at Thermo Fisher developing sequencing apps. I learned about OpenWetWare from The Scientist journal, and I've joined because am into educating and communicating the exciting aspects of molecular biology.
- 1994, PhD, Bowling Green State University, Ohio
- 1988, MSc, Bhabha Atomic Res Ctr, Bombay
- 1984, Dipl Med Lab Technology, Bombay University, Bombay
- 1983, BSc, Bombay University, Bombay
- Genomics methods for single cell and cell-free DNA analysis
- Building lab equipment for home labs