I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Ajit Zambre
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from By internet, and I've joined because I think having an account with OpenWetWare would allow me refer various protocols and precautions to be taken while planning and performing experiments. Having working on Nanomedicine with extensive experiments in cell-tissue culture and in vivo trials, I can also contribute or troubleshoot the protocols ..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.