I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Alexander Polonsky
- Cognium Systems
- 3 cite Nollez, 75018 Paris, France
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I learned about OpenWetWare from blog, and I've joined because we are developing software to make open science possible. Would like to get feedback from the OWW community.
- 2000, PhD in Biophysics (focus Neuroscience), Stanford University
- 1998, MS in EE (focus Applied Mathematics), Stanford University
- 1995, BS in Biology, MIT
- Knowledge Management in Biosciences
- Study of consciousness
Error fetching PMID 11036274:
- Error fetching PMID 11036274:
- Polonsky A. et al. (2006) Semantic Laboratory Notebook: Managing Biomedical Research Notes and Experimental Data. Third European Semantic Web Conference (Industry Forum, ESWC 2006), CEUR Workshop Proceedings, Vol. 194.