I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Amanda Smith
- Purdue University
- West Lafayette, IN
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Ogas Lab at Purdue University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Quantitative Physiology Seminar at Purdue, and I've joined because I'm taking a seminar that is registered.
- 2013, BS, Purdue University, Biochemistry
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.