I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Amelia Hardjasa
- University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Email me through OpenWetWare or at ahardjasa AT gmail DOT com.
I am an undergraduate student at the University of British Columbia. I learned about OpenWetWare from Synthetic Biology, which I discovered after hearing about iGEM. I've joined because I'm very interested in synthetic biology and open research, and I'll hopefully be on the 2009 UBC iGEM team (which ought to make good use of this resource).
- 2010, BSc (Microbiology & Immunology), University of British Columbia (expected)
- 2010, BA (Classics - Latin), University of British Columbia (expected)
- Synthetic biology in all its myriad forms
- Systems biology, especially modeling
- Ethics, societal impact, etc. of biological engineering