User:Ana Luisa Gomes
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Ana Luisa Gomes
- BioFIG - Center for Functional and Integrative Genomics, Faculty of Sciences
- Faculdade de Ciências de Lisboa, Campo Grande, Edifício C8, Sala 1.78, 1749-016 Lisboa, Portugal
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Gama Lab at Lisbon University.
- 2010, MS in Molecular Biology and Genetic, Faculty of Sciences, University of Lisbon
- 2008, BS in Biology - Molecular Biology and Genetic, Faculty of Sciences, University of Lisbon
2009/2010 – Master Student in Bioinformatics and Evolutionary Genetics Laboratory, BioFIG; 2008/2009 – Trainee in Bioinformatics and Evolutionary Genetics Laboratory, BioFIG; 2006/2007 – Trainee in Centro de Biotecnologia Vegetal, Faculty of Sciences, University of Lisbon.
- Post-transcriptional control of gene expression by RNA binding proteins and microRNAs
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Oral communications by invitation:
Gomes, AL, Oliveira, M. and Gama-Carvalho, M. Identification of post-transcriptional control mechanisms regulating SMN2 mRNA expression. RNA 2009 - V National RNA Meeting, 5-6 November 2009, Hotel Riviera – Carcavelos
- Posters in conferences:
A.L. Gomes, Gama-Carvalho. M. Characterization of sequence elements regulating SMN2 mRNA expression. Workshop on RNA-Protein Interactions in Development and disease. Baeza, September 30 to October 4 2009
A.L. Gomes, Gama-Carvalho. M. Characterization of post-transcriptional control mechanisms regulating SMN2 gene expression. XVII Congresso Nacional de Bioquímica, 15-17 December 2010, Porto