User:Anthony Salvagno/Notebook/Research/2009/06/29/Kinesin Logo Adjustments
Work So Far
This was my first attempt at any Kinesin logo. I worked with Andy on it. It's a great logo, but a little over-the-top. Perfect for papers.
I am only working on logo 1 above.
Andy Maloney 12:58, 1 July 2009 (EDT):
- So it would be nice to give structure to the long line that the kinesin is on, similar to the movie Atlas showed.
- Adding structure to the microtubule will require you to scale down the kinesin feet.
- I like the trapped bead being above the laser waist.
- I like the font as well.
- I'm not sure I like the color gradations for the laser. I don't think a linear gradation from white to red is appropriate.
- I also think that the trapped bead should have a color grading as well. Not sure what it should be though.
- You should put green Chuck Taylor's on the feet of the kinesin just for fun.
- You can play around with shading the fonts as well.