I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Aram Gragossian
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Albuquerque,New Mexico,USA.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- PhD Student, Optical sciences and Engineering, Univercity of New Mexico
- 2007, MS, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran
- 2005, BS, Razi University of Kermanshah, Iran
- Laser induced breakdown spectroscopy
- Laser induced damage
- Attosecond science
- Effect of sample temperature on laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy, Optics & Laser Technology Volume 41, Issue 4, June 2009, Pages 481-485 , S.H.Tavassoli,A.gragossian, Laser and Plasma Research Institute,Shahid Beheshti,Tehran,Iran
- Laser ablation of aluminum from normal evaporation to phase explosion,J. Appl. Phys. 105, 103304 (2009); Published 26 May 2009,A. Gragossian, S. H. Tavassoli, and B. Shokri,Laser and Plasma Research Institute, Shahid Beheshti University, G. C., Evin, Tehran 1983963113, Iran