I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Audrey Nath
- 6431 Fannin St., Suite G.550
- Houston, TX 77030
I work in the Beauchamp Lab at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
- 2005-Present, MD, PhD in Neuroscience, UT-Houston Medical School
- 2005, B.S. Bioengineering, Rice University
- 2005, B.A. Cognitive Sciences, Rice University
Studying the neural basis of multisensory integration in audiovisual speech processing
- Nath AR, Beauchamp MS (2010) Neural mechanisms for reliability-weighted speech perception. In preparation.
- Beauchamp MS, Nath AR, Pasalar S (2010) fMRI-guided transcranial magnetic stimulation reveals that the superior temporal sulcus is a cortical locus of the McGurk effect. Journal of Neuroscience, 30(7), 2414-2417. 
- Colorado RA, Nath AR (2006) Research overdue on subterfuge versus forced treatment in psychiatric emergencies. Ann Emerg Med, 48, 479. 
- Nath AR, Rivoire KE, Chang SK, Cox DD, Atkinson EN, Follen M, Richards-Kortum R (2004), Effect of Probe Pressure on Cervical Fluorescence Spectroscopy Measurements, Journal of Biomedical Optics 9(3), 1-0. 
- Nath AR, Rivoire KE, Chang SK, West L, Cantor S, Basen-Engquist K, Adler-Storthz K, Cox DD, Atkinson EN, Staerkel G, MacAulay C, Richards-Kortum R, Follen M (2004) A Pilot Study for a Screening Trial of Cervical Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Int J Gynecol Cancer, 14(6), 1097-107. 
- Rivoire KE, Nath AR, Cox DD, Atkinson EN, Richards-Kortum R, Follen M (2004) The Effects of Repeated Spectroscopic Pressure Measurements on Fluorescence Intensity in the Cervix, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 191, 1606-17. 
- Gill EM, Malpica A, Alford RE, Nath AR, Follen M, Richards-Kortum R, Ramanujam N (2003) Relationship Between Collagen Autofluorescence of the Human Cervix and Menopausal Status, Photochemistry Photobiology, 77, 653-658.