I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Bartosz Lisowski
- M. Smoluchowski Institute of Physics and M. Kac Complex Systems Research Center, Jagiellonian University, Reymonta 4, 30-059 Krakow, Poland
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I looked for data from the Koch lab (http://openwetware.org/wiki/Koch_Lab) and found them here., and I've joined because The possibility of making our work "open" and available for others is a good reason to join in. I am using others' OpenWetWare resources, so it seems reasonable to let others do the same with our group's ideas..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.