Ensuring everything still works
- Ran wild type with tyrosine on the whole time in order to test imaging and also to check that tho new ConA was sticky enough.
- OD at 0.243
- Also the scope stage was acting funny so I fixed it using the the instructions on the desktop. (Note, need to select the right NIS file which is located in the update folder of NIS install files folder)
- Additionally, I ran GAP1 in a step shock along side WT, just not imaging it the whole time and it also induced, so it looks like it was the cells last time that were not working
- Everything looks like it works, imaging had no issues and ConA looked great and the WT induced fine.
- GAP1 also induced with no problems
- 10 second switch, 1.5 second imaging
- 30 second switch, 5 second imaging
- 60 second switch, 5 second imaging
- 300 second switch, 30 second imaging
- McCleanLabShare/Bohao Liu/Aro data/2013_10_29