User:Brett C. Eaker
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Brett C. Eaker
- US Army
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I learned about OpenWetWare from Coursera.org class - Genes and the Human Condition, and I've joined because I will be starting my Masters progrm in Biotechnology through UMUC.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year TBD, MS, Biotechnology (Biosecurtiy/Bioterrorism)
- 2014, BSAST Clinical Laboratory Sciences, Thomas Edison State College
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.