User:Bruce E. Wilson
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Bruce E. Wilson
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- 1 Bethel Valley Rd, B-1507
- Box 2008; MS-6407
- Oak Ridge, TN 37831
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Environmental Sciences Division of Oak Ridge National Laboratory and the School of Information Sciences at the University of Tennessee. I learned about OpenWetWare from a colleague, and I've joined primarily to support work on data citation and data sharing practices.
- Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry (Chemometrics), 1988, University of Washington, under Bruce Kowalski
- B.S. in Chemistry & Mathematics, 1985, Michigan State University
Generally, my research interests are in the area of Earth Science Informatics, but I'm generally interested in Information Science, generally, and cyberinfrastructure development as applied to Research and Development.
See my professional web site http://www.ornl.gov/~wb5 for publications and further information.