- Sent Peter updated draft of Labrids manuscript
- Writing up logarithms manuscript finally...
- Contacting Helen re. primates data
- Created Labrid Functional Morphology literature collection:
- Started stochastic methods and model inference collection:
Various To Do
- Add Peter's bootstrap references and books to stochastic methods and model inference library.
- Add Science of Science papers to Future of Science collection.
- Adding tags, abstracts, etc to Mendeley public Library
- Personal/extended task view (and opinion?) on R comparative methods?
- Summarize existing methods on notebook coverpage.
- Reviewing ways to collaborate on LaTeX -- hmm, converting into open office format may make the most sense for manuscripts, as layout isn't important anyway. Mendeley plugin for references in openoffice is quite nice.
- Converting my LaTeX files to document format:
- latex2rtf simple, reliable for text, ok for figures, seems to fail on equations/symbols and formating.
- tex4ht seems the best way if the tex document is configured to produce dvi. Still need a pdflatex solution. i.e.
htlatex filename "xhtml,ooffice" "ooffice/! -cmozhtf" "-coo -cvalidate"
- An excellent guide here on collaborating on latex, basically through version management methods though.
- Scribtex, an online tex editor looks particularly promising.
- The openwetware page on LaTeX is also quite useful, and the OWW LaTeX extension makes OWW another LaTeX collaborative solution.