Reassemble four lead plate and spread gold-protein fibers across them.
- Use the CircuitWorks® 5 Minute Conductive Epoxy to glue the wire to the palladium leads.
- Use a heat gun to ensure the glue dries.
- Glue the palladium leads to the Teflon surface with Krazy Glue.
- Remove buffer from the mixture of buffer and gold-protein fibers that was made previously, so that the fibers are suspended in as little buffer as possible.
- Transfer this mixture to on top of the four gold leads and let the buffer evaporate overnight.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.