User:Claire N. Lacey
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Claire N. Lacey
- University of West Florida
- Bldg 13
- 11000 University Pkwy
- Pensacola, FL, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Environmental Science department at the University of West Florida. I learned about OpenWetWare from a response on Protocol-online.org, and I've joined because I am attempting to conduct RT-qPCR for my thesis research on Karenia brevis. I am interested in learning about the various lab protocol in my field of research. It appears to be a very useful web tool/community.
- pending, MS, University of West Florida
- 2009, BSc, University of Lethbridge
- Environmental Science
- Karenia brevis
- Geographic Information Systems