- Did some reading up and found that my arabidopsis plants should be in short days for late flowering! I had them at 16 hours light, 8 hours dark, but the flip will need to be tried now! (eight hours of light/sixteen hours of dark)
- Trying glucose in PNCM instead of sucrose, and testing different concentrations of chloramphenicol in the media to help maintain BACs. Concentrations are 0, 0.1 mM, 0.25 mM, and 0.5 mM chloramphenicol in the media. Will try no bacteria, G. azoto, 1A1 and 1O1.
- Ran gel of PCRs from yesterday. Have to redo 1G8, 1G9, 2D2, and 2D10 endophytes for sequencing. Doing PCR of additional 10 Parvi 16S clones so I can send 48 samples for sequencing.
- Bought tube of Bigdye from Genomics.
- Sectioned 1 month old stems and hypocotyls of 2 plants of each of lines 7, 15, 19, and 20 from the new PopCTL1::GUS set of transformants I just made. Staining them with GUS at 37 overnight.