The Daily Grind
- To do: Transform ligation from yesterday
- To do: Gel of last night's PCR
- To do: Do new colony PCR of all soil endophytes from growing new streak plate (using 16 ul volumes)
- To do: make 100 mL overnights of Burkholderia and 1A1 for watering plants with
- To do: Take overnights of 1A1, 1A3, 2A5, 2A10, 2D10, Empty BAC, and BAC 1O1 and resuspend in phosphate buffer to OD600=0.2 and OD600=1.0 for dipping, while some 1 mL OD600=0.2 plus 1mL of 1% agar will be poured into tubes for top layer treatment instead of dipping - update: none have grown significantly, but the spots on the dish have so I will spread these out more and use the colonies for resuspension.