- Devang Mehta
LFW E 31, Group of Plant Biotechnology ETH Zürich Universitätstrasse 2 Zürich 8092 Switzerland
Center for Synthetic Biology and Innovation Imperial College London South Kensington Campus
- 2014-present, PhD, ETH Zurich
- 2013, MRes Systems and Synthetic Biology & DIC, Imperial College London
- 2012, B.Tech Biotechnology, VIT University, India
- Synthetic Biology
- Genetic Engineering
- Genome Engineering
- Systems Biology
- Engineering durable resistance to viral diseases in cassava for sustainable industrial production in Southern Africa.
- Engineering a protease based signal amplification device for rapid biosensing.
Supervisors: Prof Paul Freemont, Dr. Tom Ellis & Dr. Geoff Baldwin
IDP Bridges Fellowship