This work is continued from here
- The solvent, Isobutyric acid - 1M NH4OH - 0.1M disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate (50:30:0.8 v./v.), was prepared.
- 6 samples were tested: Ru Complex w/ ATP, [Ru(bpy)2(phen-NH2)](PF6)2 with ATP from 2/8/12, Ru Complex with ATP in DMF, Ru complex dissolved in acetonenitrile, butyl ammonium chloride, and ATP dissolved in water.
- The TLC plate was tested to make sure the samples were concentrated enough on the plate before TLC was run.
- TLC was run for about 15 minutes.
- Edited by Matt Hartings The TLC ran kind of crooked. We will rerun it tomorrow to see if we get better results
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.