- to make 35mL of saturated ammonium PF6
- to make solvent of 2:4:4:3 isopropanol:dioxane:H2O:NHsub>4</sub>OH
- Making Saturated Ammonium PF6 Solution
- 13.5577g of Ammonium PF6 was added to 35mL water in a 50mL centrifuge tube.
- Making 2:4:4:3 Isopropanol:Dioxane:H2O:NHsub>4</sub>OH Solvent
- 6mL Isopropanol, 12mL p-Dioxane, 12mL water, and 9mL NH4OH were measured out and combined in a 50mL centrifuge tube.
- (Total volume = 39mL)
- The solution was tested by running a TCL of ATP in this solvent.
- The ATP ran in the solvent made.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.