I have been slacking. We don't have much time left, but still have multiple assignments to do.
Here is the revised schedule:
- Individual Results on one dialysis system: Fri, Nov 14
- Individual Discussion on one dialysis system: Tue, Nov 25
- Team Results & Discussion on all 3-4 systems, 1st draft: Fri, Dec 5
- Team Results & Discussion, final draft: Mon, Dec 15
Note that grades are due no later than Dec 18, so I can't delay the last item any later.
If you plan ahead and have each group member complete an individual result on a different system, you will spend less time when completing the team results assignment.
- Analyze dialysis solutions
- Enzyme Kinetics:
- Use kinetics mode on UV-VIS
- Prepare 10mL 400 unit/mL of lysozyme
- use cold buffer
- you may want to use your 0.6 or 0.12 g/L solution & dilute)
- follow procedure of protocol (see link in yesterday's tasklist
- Repeat protocol using 4 solutions between 200 & 400 units/mL
- You only need 1 mL of each of these
- Prepare just before addition to keep solution cold
- Set up new dialysis (if time)