Description of bench work and observations
- Briefly discussion with Jen and Scott;
- Showed to me the data obtain from (n=1) a pilot study using alginate - Idea was to measure the base line in terms of inflammation;
- It looks that some inflammation has been obtained from the alginate gels;
- it was discussed that a endotoxin level test could be done from our gels - they might have an extra endotoxin level assay that we can use;
- it should be useful to get a release profile form the PGE2 gels - needs to have ELISA;
- Not sure if we can measure the levels of PGE2 in solution by using a simple assay other than ELISA, including the 660 nm Protein Assay from Pierce... Needs to be figured.