To analyze the precipitates that formed in the first and second trials of the dye reactions by using Fluorescence Spectroscopy.
- Filled plastic centrifuge tubes with the 166 and 70 Au/BSA ratio dye solutions, and the BSA/HCl dye solutions from both the first and second dye reactions.
- Centrifuged all solutions ( 13500 rpm, 5 min).
- Poured supernatant from solutions into their respective tubes leaving only the pellets in the plastic centrifuge tubes.
- Scraped pellet into separate test tubes.
- Pellet was placed onto silica plate, which was prepared for dry fluorescence.
- Take fluorescence spectra of sample.
Fluorescence spectra of dye solutions with precipitates.
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.