I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Member of TU Delft IGEM 2008 team
- Emrah Nikerel
- TU Delft
- Department of Biotechnology
- Julianalaan 67,
- 2628 BC, Delft, The Netherlands
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Biotechnology Department at Delft University of Technology. I learned about OpenWetWare from IGEM, and I've joined because IGEM wiki pages.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Nikerel IE, van Winden WA, van Gulik WM, and Heijnen JJ. . pmid:17184531.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.