User:Eric C. Soller
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Eric C. Soller
- MIT Room 3-333
- 77 Massachusetts Avenue
- Cambridge, MA, 02139, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the [Fibers & Polymers Laboratory] at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). I am a member of the the NIH Molecular, Cellular, and Tissue Biomechanics Training Grant. I learned about OpenWetWare from a google search, and I've joined to share protocols, etc.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- 2005, MS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Cambridge, MA)
- 2003, BS, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology (Terre Haute, IN)
- induced regeneration of peripheral nerve & liver
- the role of cell-mediated contraction in wound healing
- the use of natural polymer scaffolds as regeneration templates
Error fetching PMID 12724862:
Error fetching PMID 12085628:
- Error fetching PMID 16102479:
- Error fetching PMID 12724862:
- Error fetching PMID 12085628:
leave a comment about a paper here
- Aristidis Veves (Editor). The Diabetic Foot. Humana Press. isbn:1588296105.