User:Eric G. Luning
Eric G. Luning
- Eric G. Luning
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory at the Joint Bio Energy Insitute
- Building 978 (4th floor), Room 4110 Cubicle F
- 5885 Hollis Street
- Emeryville, CA 94608
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelors of Science Degree in General Biology with a minor in Biotechnology, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Graduated in the summer of 2005.
- Summer internship at Stanford working on projects involving corn genetics during the summer 2005.
- Research Associate at Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. from Fall 2005 till Spring 2007. Worked in secondary antibody purification, antibody conjugations, tissue phospho-enrichments, and research & development.
- Senior Research Associate at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory from 2007 to present date. Primarily working in advanced protein purification, molecular biology, and microbiology in the ENIGMA project within Aindrila Mukhopadhyay's Group. Colleagues: Aindrila Mukhopadyay,PhD (Principle Investigator) and Lara Rajeev,PhD (Research Scientist).
- Optimization of recombinant protein expression and purification.
- Advanced molecular biology techniques.
- Laboratory training and support.
- Rajeev L, Luning EG, Dehal PS, Price MN, Arkin AP, Mukhopadhyay A* Systematic mapping of two component response regulators to gene targets in a model sulfate reducing bacterium. Genome Biology 2011 epub link
--Eric G. Luning 18:22, 24 October 2011 (EDT)