< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook(Redirected from User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Chemtrails911 notebook/Brainstorming)
Nanotoxicity of fine particulate matter
- Metal oxide nanoparticles includes:
- silicon dioxide
- titanium dioxide
- aluminium oxide
- barium oxide
- iron oxide
- dimethyl sulfate and monomethyl sulfate
- Exposure to metal oxide NPs is nanotoxic and may cause neuroinflammation via oxidative stress. 
- Coal fly ash is a source of metal oxide NPs.
- Fine particulate matter may induce chronic COPD pathogenesis.
- Activation of the microglia by aluminium nanoparticles disrupt the cytokine/neurotrophin balance.
- Possible role of microglia-derived BDNF signaling on intracellular Ca2+ elevation? 
Biological utilization of quantum nonlocality:
- Is synaptic hypercomputation a function of exocytosis?
- Is quantum interference in brain activity possible?
Phase coherence of synaptic hypercomputation
Retrograde signaling and synaptogenesis regulate phase coherence (latency) of presynaptic action potential?
Glycinergic transmission trafficking
Allosteric modulation of glycine receptors by endocannabinoids
- THC and anandamide may modulates synaptogenesis in the retina and brain through glycinergic transmission 
- Intracellular DHA delivery facilitate glutamatergic NMDA receptor function in the presence of glycine 
- THC and anandamide enhance NMDA-dependent LTP through glycine receptor activation
CB1-induced cholinergic neurotransmission
- Hypothalamic POMC neurons promote CB1-induced feeding 
- Caffeine potentiate striatal neurotransmission through presynaptic CB1 receptor activation. 
- Monoamine oxidase inhibition affects cannabinoid-induced synaptogenesis. 
intracellular CB1/BDNF signaling
- CB1 receptor activation induce striatal neuroprotection through a PI3K/Akt/mTORC1/BDNF pathway. 
Political manipulations of psychiatry (Sluggish schizophrenia)
- Modern psychiatry is a pseudoscience; Its goal is to alienate conscious freedom based on pseudoscientific voodoo.
- Schizophrenia is a scam to subvert consciousness with antipsychotics (AP)
- "Psychiatry as a means of intimidation": http://schizophreniabulletin.oxfordjournals.org/content/36/1/33.full
- Psychiatry is psychological oppression.
Ubiquity of consciousness
- The brain is not the source of consciousness: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19420889.2015.1085138
- Intrinsic awareness (IA); A machine has no internal purpose within. http://arxiv.org/abs/1101.2422
- Do all living cells have photonic protoconsciousness?
Dimethyl and monomethyl sulfate: presence in coal fly ash and airborne particulate matter.
Combustion-derived nanoparticles: A review of their toxicology following inhalation exposure.
Fine particulate matter in acute exacerbation of COPD.
Positive feedback loop of autocrine BDNF from microglia causes prolonged microglia activation.
Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and endogenous cannabinoid anandamide directly potentiate the function of glycine receptors.
Facilitatory effect of docosahexaenoic acid on N-methyl-D-aspartate response in pyramidal neurones of rat cerebral cortex.
Hypothalamic POMC neurons promote cannabinoid-induced feeding.
Caffeine drinking potentiates cannabinoid transmission in the striatum: interaction with stress effects.
Cognitive abnormalities and hippocampal alterations in monoamine oxidase A and B knockout mice.
The CB₁ cannabinoid receptor signals striatal neuroprotection via a PI3K/Akt/mTORC1/BDNF pathway.
Nasal instillation of nanoparticle-rich diesel exhaust particles slightly affects emotional behavior and learning capability in rats
Synergistic effects of particulate matter (PM2.5) and sulfur dioxide (SO2) on neurodegeneration via the microRNA-mediated regulation of tau phosphorylation.
Amnesia and Crime.
Splendor in the Grass? A Pilot Study Assessing the Impact of Medical Marijuana on Executive Function
Possible existence of optical communication channels in the brain