User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/chim trills notebook/Brainstorming
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook | chim trills notebook(Redirected from User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Chemtrails911 notebook/Brainstorming)
- Orthogonal and potentially harmful drug delivery evidences involving unidentified chemical inducers and repeated exposure may be light-sensitive and activated with light-gated photoreceptors.
- Important secondary messengers: NMDA, Dopamine, Serotonin, GABA, AChr, calmodulin, p38 MAP kinase
- Sites of interests: p38 (MEK), EGFR (Fyn), c-Src homolog domain (brain/hippocampus/amygdala), Ras/Raf/MEK pathway (Bcl-2), NMDAR, NRG1
- Cannabinoid agonists and the cholinergic system: Selective affinity for the mAChR receptor may indicates endogenous endocannabinoids as potential agents for neuroprotection agaisn't organophosphate-derived nerve gas precursors and Alzheimer disease. (EC 22.214.171.124)
- Key roles for nanoparticles based chemical inducers and repressors are multiples and under intense research including but not limited to chemotherapy and bioinformatics.
- How the chemtrails program may have subverted the general public is an evidence of deeper conspiracy to allow unrestricted chemical spraying over domestic populations: Quebec government failure to protect and inform its citizens may suggests Quebec competing interests for experimental biopharmacological applications over public health and the well-being of its population.
- The neuromodulator component of Agent E. coli may be closely associated to the mAChr receptor, a neurotransmitter with high-affinity for acetylcholinesterase inhibition found in many toxic nerve agents used for chemical warfare, which are blocking the mAchr receptor to phosphorylate, thus producing plaques of b-amyloids toxic aggregates in the hippocampus and amygdala regions, short-circuiting your consciousness to express feelings and emotions apart when asking you to resolve 2+2=5.