< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook(Redirected from User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Chemtrails911 notebook/Brainstorming)
- Key roles for nanoparticles based drug delivery systems are multiples and under intense research including but not limited to chemotherapy, bioinformatics, and synthetic biology.
- Keywords: molecular delivery, directed molecular evolution
- Nanoparticles can alter behavior and learning capability by modulation of monoamine neurotransmitters. 
Nanoparticles-mediated ultrasonic neuromodulation of brain activity
- Keywords: barium titanate
- How can ultrasonic neuromodulation remotely control brain activity?
Retrograde endocannabinoid signaling
- Allosteric modulation of glycine receptors by endocannabinoids
Cannabinoid-induced cholinergic neurotransmission
- Hypothalamic POMC neurons promote CB1-induced feeding 
- Caffeine potentiate striatal neurotransmission through presynaptic CB1 receptor activation. 
- Monoamine oxidase inhibition affects cannabinoid-induced synaptogenesis. 
Sluggish schizophrenia; political manipulations of psychiatry
- Schizophrenia is a man-made disease; Its goal is to control consciousness based on subjectives views of psychology.
- Schizophrenia is a scam to alter consciousness with antipsychotics; It is a deliberate attempt to alienate creativity of the mind with synthetic chemicals and destroy consciousness.
- "Psychiatry as a means of intimidation": The bliss of ignorance is deeper in the region of tyranny.
- Psychiatry is psychological oppression.
Theories of consciousness
- Consciousness can be defined as a bidirectional communication between a living organism and himself.
- Consciousness and reality: A neuropsychological perspective
- Ubiquity of consciousness; The brain is not the source of consciousness: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19420889.2015.1085138
- Intrinsic awareness (IA); A machine has no internal purpose within. http://arxiv.org/abs/1101.2422
Nasal instillation of nanoparticle-rich diesel exhaust particles slightly affects emotional behavior and learning capability in rats
- Hejazi N, Zhou C, Oz M, Sun H, Ye JH, and Zhang L. . pmid:16332990.
Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and endogenous cannabinoid anandamide directly potentiate the function of glycine receptors.
- Nishikawa M, Kimura S, and Akaike N. . pmid:7514666.
Facilitatory effect of docosahexaenoic acid on N-methyl-D-aspartate response in pyramidal neurones of rat cerebral cortex.
- Koch M, Varela L, Kim JG, Kim JD, Hernández-Nuño F, Simonds SE, Castorena CM, Vianna CR, Elmquist JK, Morozov YM, Rakic P, Bechmann I, Cowley MA, Szigeti-Buck K, Dietrich MO, Gao XB, Diano S, and Horvath TL. . pmid:25707796.
Hypothalamic POMC neurons promote cannabinoid-induced feeding.
- Rossi S, De Chiara V, Musella A, Mataluni G, Sacchetti L, Siracusano A, Bernardi G, Usiello A, and Centonze D. . pmid:19027757.
Caffeine drinking potentiates cannabinoid transmission in the striatum: interaction with stress effects.
- Singh C, Bortolato M, Bali N, Godar SC, Scott AL, Chen K, Thompson RF, and Shih JC. . pmid:23858446.
Cognitive abnormalities and hippocampal alterations in monoamine oxidase A and B knockout mice.