< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook(Redirected from User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Chemtrails911 notebook/Brainstorming)
- Important secondary messengers: NMDA, Dopamine, Serotonin, GABA, AChr, calmodulin, p38 MAP kinase
- Sites of interests: p38 (MEK), EGFR (Fyn), c-Src homolog domain (brain/hippocampus/amygdala), Ras/Raf/MEK pathway (Bcl-2), NMDAR, NRG1
- Cannabinoid agonists and the cholinergic system: Selective affinity for the mAChR receptor may indicates endogenous endocannabinoids as potential agents for neuroprotection agaisn't organophosphate-derived nerve gas precursors and Alzheimer disease. (EC 126.96.36.199)
- Key roles for nanoparticles based chemical inducers and repressors are multiples and under intense research including but not limited to chemotherapy, bioinformatics, and synthetic biology.
- Endocannabinoid transport
- Allosteric modulation of glycine receptors by endocannabinoids