User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Synaptic exocytosis
Exocytotic types of biological phase transition
- How retrograde signaling modulate the nonlocality of synaptic exocytosis?
- Endocannabinoid-mediated synaptic hypercomputation
Interneuronal quantum coherence domains
- "The conformational states of β−neurexin can directly or indirectly via CASK and Mint-1 control the exocytosis." 
- The phasic dopaminergic signaling in the frontal lobe may regulate neuronal synchronicity.
- The quantum-like collapse of the wavefunction via dopaminergic neuromodulation is regulated by neuronal synchronicity.
Vibrationally assisted tunneling and neuromodulation of synaptic function
- neuroquantum coherent model of consciousness: 
Synaptic phase transitions
- Synaptic phase coherence (Synonym), Neuronal phase coherence (Synonym)
- Phase-transition-driven synaptic exocytosis: a hypothesis and its physiological and evolutionary implications.
- What are quantum phase transitions?
- is synaptic phase coherence a function of hypercomputation?
Error fetching PMID 26551563:
- Error fetching PMID 26551563:
Neuromodulation of excitatory synaptogenesis in striatal development.