User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Synaptic exocytosis
Quantum phase transitions and coherence of synaptic exocytosis
- How retrograde signaling modulate the nonlocality of synaptic exocytosis?
- Anandamide-mediated synaptic hypercomputation?
Interneuronal quantum coherence domains
- "The conformational states of β−neurexin can directly or indirectly via CASK and Mint-1 control the exocytosis." 
- The phasic dopaminergic signaling in the frontal lobe may regulate neuronal synchronicity.
- The quantum-like collapse of the wavefunction via dopaminergic neuromodulation is regulated by neuronal synchronicity.
Vibrationally-assisted synaptic quantum tunnelling
- Neuroquantum coherent model of consciousness: 
Synaptic phase transitions
- Phase-transition-driven synaptic exocytosis: a hypothesis and its physiological and evolutionary implications.
- What are quantum phase transitions?
Neuromodulation of excitatory synaptogenesis in striatal development.