I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Hoa Giang
- University of Pennsylvania
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in laboratory of Dr. Junhyong Kim at University of Pennsylvania. I learned about OpenWetWare from HHMI bulletin, and I've joined because I'm working on molecular evolution and systems biology. I guess it's not only me but most of us encounter many problems in doing studies. For example, I've tried to extract RNA from -80oC yeast culture. I figured that adding EtOH might cause loss of RNA recovery. Another example is that i spent more than one week just to build environment for Python and modules in my mac osx 10.5, some are very specific. Therefore, i hope that i can share my solutions and learn more from community's experiences..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- 2004, BS, University of Science, Vietnam National University-Ho Chi Minh City
- Evolution of temporal processes
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Error fetching PMID 18781197:
leave a comment about a paper here