AA on samples from last week (HRP-AuNPs and pepsin-AuNPs) and this week (Myoglobin-AuNPs and HRP-AuNPs).
- Before any measurement, take note of physical appearance of your samples (taking pics with cell phones helps here)
- Atomic Absorption
- centrifuge (4mL of your) samples (use the large centrifuge upstairs) 30min at 4000rpm.
- make standard solutions in the same manner as the last time we performed AA. But, this time make concentrations that go up to 50ug/mL
- Take measurements of your standards and samples
- Make a graph showing concentration of Au vs Au:protein ratio
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.