User:James Estevez/Notebook/Spring 2011: Bdellovibrio Independent Study/2011/02/03

From OpenWetWare

Jump to: navigation, search
Image:HD100128.png Bdellovibrio Independent Study Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

pSORTb

It seems that the problem might have been that the packages were 32-bit. I installed Bio-Linux 5 in VirtualBox and ran the B. marinus analysis in that. Took less time than I expected, even allowing for having to run it in a virtual machine. Posted results to S3, will start data analysis once I figure out how to handle the Strain W contigs. I think that only using predicted genes from the largest ones might be the way to go but I need to read bit before I ask MM how to proceed. Started setting up the R script, so I also need to decide whether to treat the pSORTb predictions as discrete or continuous given the confidence scores.

  1. B. Marinus SJ predictions (comma delimited)


Personal tools