I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jana Herwig
- Semantic Web Company, Vienna
- Lerchenfelder Guertel 43
- 1090 Vienna, Austria
- j.herwig AT semantic-web.at
I learned about OpenWetWare from Scientific American , and I've joined because I am working on a paper about the implications of collaborative research, and am mainly interested in the registration process in the interaction design at this point. I blog daily at http://digiom.wordpress.com, which is my personal (German language) PhD-blog, weekly and in English at http://blog.semantic-web.at and occasionally for the http://www.hardbloggingscientists.de/ (also German).
- 2003, MA, Cologne University, Dept. of Theatre, Film & Television Studies
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.