I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jascha Silbermann
- TH Wildau, University of Applied Sciences, research unit Molecular Biology and Functional Genomics
- Berlin, Germay
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Molecular Biology Lab at TH Wildau. I learned about OpenWetWare from a paper., and I've joined because Were setting up a wiki internally and collect information similar to what is on this site (e.g. protocols). Maybe we can contribute some of it..
- 2010, MSc. Biosystems Technology and Bioinformatics, TH Wildau
- 2008, BSc. Bioinformatics, FU Berlin
- Systems theory
- Non-linear science
- Complex adaptive systems
- Agent-based models
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here