User:Jorge Arturo Zepeda/Notebook/iGem LCG-UNAM team 2010/2010/06/24

From OpenWetWare

Jump to: navigation, search
iGEM Project name 1 Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

Thursday 24th June 2010

I extracted plasmid using the Roche Kit to the cultures of cI plasmid + GFP, then checked on an agarose gel, but there was nothing, the plasmid had been lost, so I’ll have to repeat the ligations. I made the plasmid extraction for the plasmid pSB4K5 with the Roche Kit, but when checking it in a gel there was a horrible swept of DNA all across the lane, so as well I’ll repeat it. I also made 10 petri boxes of solid of liquid LB with Kanamycin.



Personal tools