- Analytical minigel
- 10μL 1KB ladder
- Hartings PCR sample
- 10μL gel-purified, double-digested pTXB1 from earlier this week
- 5μL pTXB1(His) + BSA ligation from yesterday
- 5μL pTXB1 + BSA ligation from yesterday
- -12 --
- the gel-purified digested vector floated away, so there is still a lot of ethanol in the solution.
- Not surprising that nothing is visible:
- The double-digested pTXB1 mostly floated away.
- The ligation reaction lane has about 150ng total [DNA] (the comparable bands in the ladder have ~300ng). This might be visible, but, if the estimations of [DNA] are off, then it might not be visible.