I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kenji Doering
- University of Washington
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I heard of OWW from my research mentor, and the Center for High Technology Materials in New Mexico., and I've joined because I wish to share my research for a project over this summer with the science community as well as future research projects, for both assistance to others and critique from others to me..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.