- Help with new microscope
- more OT?
- More kinesin?
- Andy is reading up on assembling the new microscope
- He wants to document this pretty well, so a lot of photos will be taken
- Andy Maloney 21:28, 14 July 2009 (EDT): Maybe you can help me with the pics and the camera tomorrow. I'd like to make sure the pictures correspond to part numbers and it may be too tedious for just one person to do.
Floating Optical Table
- Ant, Andy and Larry worked on the table in the other room yesterday, but did not finish
- Anthony Salvagno 22:18, 14 July 2009 (EDT):Hey! I did a lot of work too. Don't short change me.
(Steve Koch 22:47, 14 July 2009 (EDT):Good work, Ant)
Linh N Le 01:12, 15 July 2009 (EDT) oh sorry Ant, I didn't mean to do that
- It is up to me to fix and align one of the leaky control valves
- I have the table floating pretty good now
- the stupid valve is being held in place with some clear tape, i guess we will see how good that is holding
- Eventually, we will need to level the table, that could prove to be a pain in the rear
- Steve Koch 22:47, 14 July 2009 (EDT): Thanks Linh and everyone for getting the table floating!